Pocopson Township’s tenth annual Founders Day celebration, held on Sunday, September 25, 2016 at Pocopson Park, was a rousing success. Founders Day included children’s events such as games, crafts, two moon bounces, pony rides, and face painting. Adults enjoyed the live music by local band Marlboro Road; bingo; a ride-through by Radnor Hunt and Hounds; and the opportunity to shop from local vendors and craftspeople. Parking and the day’s events are free, with food available for purchase from The Mushroom Café.
Many thanks to the 2016 Founders Day sponsors:
- Unruh, Turner, Burke & Frees (Township Solicitor)
- McCormick Taylor (Township Engineer)
- Keystone Municipal Services
- Lenape Veterinary Clinic
- Superior Plus Energy
- WSFS Bank
- Buckley Brion McGuire & Morris LLP
- Castle Valley Consultants
- L&L Car & Truck Service, Inc.
- Francis Hall Insurance Services
- Kelly’s Sports
- Little’s of Downingtown – John Deere
- PA Representative Stephen E. Barrar