The Pocopson Board of Supervisors plays a central role in the township government. The general powers of the Supervisors are granted by Article 15 of the Pennsylvania Second Class Township Code.
The Board of Supervisors is responsible for the general governance of the Township, execution of sound fiscal management, and securing the health, safety and welfare of residents. As the legislative body, they set policy, enact ordinances, and adopt budgets. The Supervisors are responsible for land development, maintenance of Pocopson’s infrastructure and equipment, and stewardship of of its natural resources.
2017 Board of Supervisors:
Ricki Stumpo, Chair
Elaine Di Monte, Vice Chair
Alice J. Balsama, Supervisor
Meetings are generally held on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at 7:30 p.m., with these exceptions in 2017:
- First meeting in January (annual organizational meeting) will be January 3; second meeting will be January 23
- One meeting in May, on May 15
- One meeting in August, on August 14
- October meetings will be the 3rd and 5th Mondays, October 16 and October 30
- One meeting in December, on December 11
Click here to send a message to the supervisors.
Contact the Board of Supervisors