Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda Monday, March 27, 2023, 7:00 p.m.
Time allocated for an individual to offer public comment at each meeting shall be 2 minutes.
While the Township is not recording, there may be members of the public recording the meeting.
It is Board policy to require the submission of collateral material and documents for all agenda items by the Wednesday prior to the public meeting.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Sunshine Announcements
- Constant Contact Notice sent 3/3/2023 re: West Chester Library Board Vacancy
- Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
- March 22nd Work Session Cancelled
- Zoning Hearing Board Application – 40 Bragg Hill Road, West Chester, PA 19382; Tax Parcel 63-1-43.2; Scott Anthony Woyak and Laura Jane Woyak
- 551 Crestview Update
- Kennett Area EMS Commission
- Public Works Report
- West Creek Road Update
- Pre-procurement Request for Pickleball Court
- Pre-procurement Request for Cell Phone Carrier
- Planning Commission Report March 1, 2023 Meeting
- Landscaping for 664 South Wawaset Road
- Pre-procurement Request for Signage
- Review & Approval of Applications for Payment
- Open House May 20th
- New Business
- 2023 Financial Audit RFP
- Resolution Amending Credit Card Policy
- Resolution for DelVal Loan
- Old Business
- Grinder Pump Operations Agreement Pocopson Elementary School
- Local Share Accounting/Statewide Gaming Grant
- Facilities Reservation Application for Township Building Meeting Room
- Letter to 12 Cabin Club Lane
- Treasurer’s Warrants
- Approval of Meeting Minutes February 13, 2023
Entrance is off of South Wawaset Road which is opposite a Pocopson Home entrance road. The entrance is a one-way access.
Parking lot area becomes visible as you drive in. The administration building is located at the rear of the property behind the Barnard House (stone house that is at the entrance off of South Wawaset Road).
Lobby will be staffed the night of the meeting.
NOTICE – POCOPSON TOWNSHIP ZONING HEARING BOARD
NOTICE is hereby given that the Zoning Hearing Board of Pocopson Township will hold a Public Hearing at the Pocopson Township Municipal Building, 664 South Wawaset Road, West Chester, Pennsylvania, 19382, on Monday, April 3, 2023, at 7:00 p.m. at which time the Board will hear the following matter:
In re: Application of Scott Anthony Woyak and Laura Jane Woyak seeking special exceptions under Zoning Ordinance Section 250-87.M(3)(c) authorizing disturbance of moderately steep slopes and steep slope margin areas in excess of the 25% maximums under Ordinance Sections 250-87.D(1)(a) and (b) to allow disturbance of 29.7% of the moderately steep slopes and 43.8% of the steep slope margins, and to allow grading within the very steep slope area related to the proposed building, stormwater management and sewage disposal areas; and such other relief as may be necessary to permit the replacement of an existing single-family dwelling with a new single-family dwelling, garage, barn and associated appurtenances on a 10.8 acre property located at 40 Bragg Hill Road, West Chester, PA (UPI#63-1-43.2) in the Township’s RA-Residential and Agricultural Zoning District.
If you are a person with a disability and wish to attend the public meeting scheduled above and require an auxiliary aide, service or other accommodation to participate in the proceedings; or if you wish to participate remotely, please contact Susan Simone at 610-793-2151 to discuss how Pocopson Township may best accommodate your needs.
Edward M. Foley, Solicitor B
Brutscher, Foley, Milliner, Land & Kelly, LLP
March 8th Agenda:
– Locust Grove Schoolhouse workday 3/11 @ 9:00 am.
– Country School Association of America yearly conference- June 11 – 14 @ Millersville University.
– Chester County Preservation Network Leadership Luncheon 3/18.
– Township office Open House 5/20.
– 2023 Open House schedule