Annual Auditors Organization Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, January 4, 2023, 4:00 p.m.
Pocopson Township Administration Building
664 South Wawaset Road, West Chester PA 19382
While the Township is not recording, there may be members of the public recording the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Approval of January 4, 2022 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Elected Auditors are Randy Mims (elected 11/2/2021 to 4-year term) and Bushra Wasif Qureshi (elected 11/2/2021 to 6-year term)
- Marc Rubin appointed by Board of Supervisors June 13, 2022; will serve until after the next municipal election (end of 2023)
- Election of Chairman
- Election of Secretary
- Township Resolution 2022-24 Appointment of CPA to Replace Elected Township Auditors to Examine all Township Accounts for Fiscal Year 2022
- Barbacane Thornton Communications Regarding 2021 Audit
- Engagement Letter Signed January 2022
- Revised Audit Letter March 2022
- Status of Request for Proposal for External Auditor
- Board authorized proceeding June 27, 2022
- Status of Draft RFP to Perform 2023 Audit
- Public Comment
The Pocopson Township Auditors will hold their organizational meeting on Wednesday, January 4, 2023, at 4:00 p.m.
All meetings are prevailing times, in-person, and are held in the Pocopson Township Administration Building at 664 South Wawaset Road, West Chester, 19382. If any person who wishes to attend a meeting has a disability and/or requires an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to observe or participate in the proceedings, including issuance of an access code for remote participation, should contact the Township at 610-793-2151 or email to email@example.com to discuss how those needs may be accommodated.