Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda
Monday, September 25, 2023, 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION CHANGE TO: Pocopson Elementary School
1105 Pocopson Road West Chester PA 19382
Time allocated for an individual to offer public comment at each meeting shall be 2 minutes.
While the Township is not recording, there may be members of the public recording the meeting.
It is Board policy to require the submission of collateral material and documents for all agenda items by the Wednesday prior to the public meeting.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Sunshine Announcements
- Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
- Work Sessions
- Budget Work Session Minutes 9/20/2023
- Planning Commission Report – September 5th Meeting Report
- Public Works Report
- Pre-construction Meeting for West Creek Road/September 18, 2023
- Review & Approval Final Payment/Township Administration Building
- Kennett Area EMS Commission
- New Business
- 2023 Minimum Municipal Obligation (MMO) Worksheet
- Marshalton Triathlon Event Documents
- Old Business
- Treasurer’s Warrants
- Approval of August 28, 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Remarks from County Officials Regarding Prison Escape – County Commissioner Josh Maxwell, Acting Warden Howard Holland, and Department of Emergency Services Director Bill Messerschmidt
The location for the Pocopson Township Board of Supervisors Regularly Scheduled Public Meeting for Monday, September 25, 2023, at 7:00 p.m., prevailing time, normally held in the Township Building, 664 South Wawaset Road, West Chester, has been changed. The Meeting will be held in the Pocopson Elementary School, Room D124 Gym, 1105 Pocopson Road, West Chester, PA 19382. The Meeting start time is 7:00 p.m. Anyone requiring special accommodation to attend the Meeting should contact the Township Secretary at 610-793-2151 so that the Township can make a reasonable effort to provide accommodation.
Susan Simone, Township Secretary
Entrance is off of South Wawaset Road which is opposite a Pocopson Home entrance road. The entrance is a one-way access.
Parking lot area becomes visible as you drive in. The administration building is located at the rear of the property behind the Barnard House (stone house that is at the entrance off of South Wawaset Road).
Lobby will be staffed the night of the meeting.